Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Family/ Gangs News

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Andres
The Godfathers
The Godfathers

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Family/ Gangs News Empty
PostSubject: Family/ Gangs News   Family/ Gangs News Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:46 am

Hello everybody i want to announce that the gangs and families will never be the same:
1. If you manage to bring 15 peoples in your gang and get influence you will be scripted as family( new name(if you want ) new HQ (if you want ) ).
2. If a family loses 2 wars and his influence is low also members number is low, it will be a gang from that moment.
4. If a gang/family is arrested by police ( entire family/gang) it will be descripted.
( In this case you must reunite your members and recreate a gang than you will be scripted as gang, after you must achive 15 members and influence to be family back)
Back to top Go down
https://sn-rp.rpg-board.net

Family/ Gangs News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family/ Gangs News   Family/ Gangs News Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:57 am

Woah, strict Surprised
Back to top Go down
Diego_Mendez
Associate
Associate
Diego_Mendez

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Family/ Gangs News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family/ Gangs News   Family/ Gangs News Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 10:38 am

Man this is shit Latin Kingz will never be Family Latin Kingz will stay gang Crips got 35.000 members and the are not a family eighter
Latin Kingz will never be a Family Outfit willl never be a gang

Gang and Family is always something else
you think a Gang wants to be a family in real life ? no
You think a family wants to be a gang ? no
so Latin Kingz stays gang Bratva stays Family it will keep like that if not im gone straight up

Serious i got to diss this update once again cause im hating this im not going with this shit fuck it
and with that police shit eighter how you wanna do it like that man ? the arrest every member and done man wat the fuck this is crap
none of them wants this shit sorry but this really makes me mad this is a shit update who fucks up you beatifull server i cant accept this
I will go straight up for real and i bet Vincent and alot of players will think also wat the fuck is this
Grove street a fucking family haha dont let me laugh i want to be a fucking gangl eader and not a fucking Family leader the botyh different
a gang are gangsters family are serious so if a family gets little the turn gangster well no man this is crap and fucking shit once fucking again
i will be gone straight up,
Back to top Go down
Andres
The Godfathers
The Godfathers

Family/ Gangs News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family/ Gangs News   Family/ Gangs News Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 10:46 am

If a gang will manage to achive this thinks and he wants to be family it will be if not it will be just gang
If a family will lose 2 wars will be gang, of if a family will be arrested it will be descripted
Smile
I thinks thatīs better
Back to top Go down
Diego_Mendez
Associate
Associate
Diego_Mendez

Family/ Gangs News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family/ Gangs News   Family/ Gangs News Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 10:48 am

Andres Dellacore wrote:
If a gang will manage to achive this thinks and he wants to be family it will be if not it will be just gang
If a family will lose 2 wars will be gang, of if a family will be arrested it will be descripted
Smile
I thinks thatīs better

Soon you will get a nother comment of Vincent being mad cause he doesnt want to be a gang man i will speak for him man Listen we got
Luchesse and Gambino in real life,
Luchesse fucked up Gambino or something Gambino got little the got barely members in real life now,
The turn gang no way Family stay Family Gang Stay Gang
Back to top Go down
Vincent_Comozo
Associate
Associate

Number of posts : 25

Family/ Gangs News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family/ Gangs News   Family/ Gangs News Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 10:59 am

Oh My Fucking God!, this is so Fucking Shit, when you gonna do it like this you will loose much players,

FAMILY=A FUCKING FAMILY NOT A GANG
GANG=A FUCKING GANG!!

THIS IS SHIT!
Back to top Go down
Vincent_Comozo
Associate
Associate

Family/ Gangs News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family/ Gangs News   Family/ Gangs News Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:04 am

Oh and another thing when you gonna Start with this rules:

I QUIT

Ah Family needs to be and Stay A Family cause They got Arrested, or loosed a War
You want me to stay, don't go use these Rules!
Back to top Go down
Martin_Mineo
Civilian
Civilian

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Family/ Gangs News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family/ Gangs News   Family/ Gangs News Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:19 am

I agree with Vincent and i will quit too cuz its really big mistake Andres Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Diego_Mendez
Associate
Associate
Diego_Mendez

Family/ Gangs News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family/ Gangs News   Family/ Gangs News Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:22 am

You see it want to keep a good server stop these rulses gang a gang family a family family cant be changed in none way to a gang or be rescripted
gang cant be changed to a family in none way or rescripted,
Back to top Go down
Andres
The Godfathers
The Godfathers

Family/ Gangs News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family/ Gangs News   Family/ Gangs News Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:26 am

Ok we donīt aply those rules
if you donīt want but please reply calm and if you donīt want somethink

Rule aborted

Best Regards
Back to top Go down
Diego_Mendez
Associate
Associate
Diego_Mendez

Family/ Gangs News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family/ Gangs News   Family/ Gangs News Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:27 am

Andres Dellacore wrote:
Ok we donīt aply those rules
if you donīt want but please reply calm and if you donīt want somethink

Rule aborted

Best Regards

Well i didnt was mad on you only mad on those rules and im happy you dont do those rules

Regars Latin Kingz
Back to top Go down
Vincent_Comozo
Associate
Associate

Family/ Gangs News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family/ Gangs News   Family/ Gangs News Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:28 am

Rules Aborted

CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Diego_Mendez
Associate
Associate
Diego_Mendez

Family/ Gangs News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family/ Gangs News   Family/ Gangs News Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:30 am

Vincent_Comozo wrote:
Rules Aborted

CLOSED

I already wanted to close it but i saw we cant we need to wait for Vlatko/Andres to close this one
Back to top Go down
Andres
The Godfathers
The Godfathers

Family/ Gangs News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family/ Gangs News   Family/ Gangs News Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:41 am

The first Rule was aborted so donīt get mad about it i thought it was nice, now is nothink

We will keep this topic for News for Family/Gang

Best Regards
Andres Dellacore
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Family/ Gangs News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family/ Gangs News   Family/ Gangs News Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family/ Gangs News
Page 1 of 1