Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fabrizio_Rizzo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fabrizio_Rizzo
Civilian
Civilian

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Fabrizio_Rizzo Empty
PostSubject: Fabrizio_Rizzo   Fabrizio_Rizzo Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:31 pm

This is my story:

I was born in 1985 year in Las Venturas city.My father was working in a ShowRoom and my mother was working as taxi driver.My family didn't have a lot of money but have enough to pay the invoices and food.
In one day my father come home with three lottery tickets.My mother and my father complete they're tickets and in finally I complete my ticket.
Other day my father comes very happy home.I ask him why is very happy and he told me:
WE WIN AT LOTTERY!!I start to jump in all house and cry because we win at lottery.After we become rich we move in Los Santos when I was 17.
When I was 18 I become a Gun_Dealer.My father and my mother doesn't know anything about that.Nothing bad until I make 20 years my father die in a car accident.When my father die my mother kill himself by jumping throw the window.I spent all my last money on the funerals.Now I don't have house,I don't have a car,I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING!I try to survive with the money gained from job.
Now I am looking for a house/car and a gang.I read in a newspaper about LTG and I applied to enter in the gang.
Back to top Go down

Fabrizio_Rizzo Empty
PostSubject: RE:Character Story   Fabrizio_Rizzo Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:56 pm

Nice!
Back to top Go down
Sid_Pandit
Civilian
Civilian
Sid_Pandit

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-12-24

Fabrizio_Rizzo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabrizio_Rizzo   Fabrizio_Rizzo Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:30 pm

Good but i don't get how can you spent lost of money on funerals ??? Question
Back to top Go down
http://www.siddharthpandit.com
Sponsored content

Fabrizio_Rizzo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabrizio_Rizzo   Fabrizio_Rizzo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fabrizio_Rizzo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: In Character :: Character story-
Jump to: